As a Real Time Planner you will be focused on monitoring the workflow of our customer service agents to ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer experience.
You will monitor performance and incoming traffic in real timewhilst reviewing productivity to ensure service level agreements are exceeded.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a workflow management (WFM) focused role
- Experience working with WFM tools ( eWFM, Genesys) would be beneficial but is not essential
- Experience identifying root causes and the corresponding action items to improve and/or sustain performance
- Experience collating and understanding reports
- Knowledge and understanding of business key performance indicators
- Good working knowledge in MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
- Willingness to work on a shifting schedule as needed (10:00 – 19:00 ; 16:00 – 01:00);