• Direct customer and visitors inquiries to the appropriate resource.
• Greet and direct employees and visitors.
• Provide general information regarding restaurants, directions, taxi service, etc.
• Process workspace and conference space requests via internal reservation system, manages the optimal utilization and rooms statuses, including cleanness of the space
• Ensure optimal workspace occupancy.
• Coordinate movement of conference space and workstations to effectively manage space inventory on a daily basis.
• Create, analyze, edit and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
• Create Purchase Orders and maintain office supplies inventory
• Manage audio-visual equipments in the office and meeting rooms
• Perform administrative duties.
• Issue building access cards to visitors
Work schedule: 08:00 - 17:00; 09:00 - 18:00; 10:00 - 19:00, with 1 hour lunch break
• Fluent in English
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Basic organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Previous experience using a computer, knowledge of Word and Excel applications.
• Positive attitude and professional appearance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.