- Provide daily operational support to Partners, local Sales teams and other stakeholders regarding partner compensation and data collection
- Achieve or exceed specific operational, non-sales quota related, KPIs.
- Conduct regular operational reviews with Partners and internal stakeholders
- Deliver reporting documentation to Partners and other stakeholders
- Act as first point of escalation for partners and internal stakeholders
- Ensure compliance and process guidelines are followed by Partners and other stakeholders
- Escalate issues on time and to the correct owner
- University degree;
- Fluent in English (written & spoken);
- Economic background would be an advantage;
- Experience in economics, finance or channel partner business would be an advantage;
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Technical focus (Excel, databases etc.);
- Team player and proactive.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.