Job Location: Iasi
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00685638 00685638_en
· - Design and implement cost savings projects across multiple practices
· - Work in different projects and supporting different clients around the world
· - Responsible for managing low to medium complexity end-to-end procurement projects across a multitude of clients.
· - Work collaboratively with suppliers and customer stakeholders to identify and execute continuous cost and performance improvement strategies
· - Responsible for market assessment, risk management, strategy development, supplier negotiations, contract management, tenders, data analysis
· - Good team player and client oriented
· - Fluent in English (C1 level) + Italian, French, Spanish, German (fluent level)
· - Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
· - Great communication and negotiation skills
· - Process oriented with excellent communication, organization/time management and problem solving skills
· Competitive salary and performance bonuses;
· Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, life insurance private account, gym subscription, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription;
· Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers;
· Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
· Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc.
· Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
· An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
· Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
· Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
· A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.