Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00680798 00680798_en
The evolution of technology is creating a world of cutting edge, new and exciting opportunities for creative, talented innovators like you.
Our sourcing hub team is the initial heart of our recruiting and HR organization.
If you are a result driven and motivated person, passionate about making an impact in business by getting the best talent on board, you have innovative ideas about how and where to find the best talents applying the most innovated practices in the market, then you could be the Talent that Accenture is looking for.
Our Human Resources area is the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world.
As part of our recruiting team, you're charged of finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do.
We are looking for an experienced IT Recruitment Sourcer (at least 1 year of previous work experience in the recruiting area), who is going to be responsible for setting up and delivering the Sourcing Strategy, collaborating with business and talent acquisition colleagues who are as passionate about the talent agenda as you are. You will be continuously looking for new trends and developments in the IT Talent Sourcing & Talent Acquisition field
Role & Responsibilities:
• Develop hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with the Recruiters and Accenture Italy Hiring Managers;
• Provide the pipeline updates to the business teams and participate in regular calls related to the state of the projects;
• Manage hiring requisitions from capturing & validating the demand to candidate management and strategic sourcing from various channels, to deliver the best results across quality and quantity of hires;
• Roadmap strategic Sourcing Channels to deliver the best results across quality and quantity of hires; developing hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with the Recruiters and Accenture Hiring Managers
• Support our hiring managers by building high-performance teams and partnering wherever needed.
• Partner closely with our colleagues from Italy recruiting team to facilitate a holistic approach to demand/supply challenges;
• Create robust pipelines while providing a seamless, uniform, “just like you would want it” candidate experience;
• Hunt, farm and engage with unique and/ or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques;
• Develop relationships across multiple teams
• Work with the Talent Sourcing Lead to understand short- and long-term Talent Sourcing objectives and hiring forecasts; creating and implementing short- and long-term tactical sourcing plans
• Attract, approach and engage candidates to build suitable talent pipelines for both short and long terms and at the same time, you will build strong internal or external relationships with all key stakeholders
• Add value and share best practices with the Recruiting team in Italy and Accenture business.
• Actively participate in either awareness or sourcing events and project a realistic image of Accenture Italy organization to the external market;
Our Talent Persona:
The Accenture Talent Sourcer is a blue-sky thinker. His/her experience in the recruiting area and ambition to stay updated to new practices makes him/her a continuous learner, an explorer, having a good understanding of the local & external marketplace and trends in the Italian market.
Acts with ACCtitude as a role model, believing in our brand, living Accenture's Core Values and adhering to Accenture's Code of Business Ethics. He/ She is at ease in a multicultural environment – speaking English and a second language (Italian) & promoting diversity.
Translates Accenture's vision into meaningful recruitment experience for our candidates using compelling and inspiring storytelling. Builds trust using his/her sense of humor and intuition. Promotes his/her personal brand and becomes an influencer, a talent magnet.
Being independent, makes sound decisions even when there is no clear answer; improvises and quickly adapts to change. Highly focused on building relationships and having results, feels accountable for his/her responsibilities and objectives. With his/her joie de vivre, enables a caring environment where people (candidates/ team /business) can be at their best, every day.
What do you receive in return?
• Work alongside smart people like you within a culture of high performance with a strong sense of togetherness, a relaxed atmosphere and a sense that whatever the problem might be, that anything is possible;
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription;
• Opportunity to practice your Italian skills with native speakers;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom;
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise;
• You will be part of a leading-edge technology company and a Global and multicultural team
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.