- Provide daily support of the production environment and take ownership in managing and resolving issues and problems encountered, in a timely manner to ensure minimum disruption to internal and external clients
- Interact with various teams to ensure a stable production environment, including but not limited to end application users, application developers and business analysts
- Develop strong working relationships with the business and aligned application and infrastructure support teams to assist in support issue prioritization
- Perform timely escalation of critical production incidents and proactively identify patterns of recurring incidents to improve service stability
- Maintain documentation on issue corrective actions in-line with best practice to ensure knowledge accessibility and continuous learning amongst the team
- Clear verbal and writing communication skills, ability to speak end user (non-technical) business language
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues
- Ability to handle stressful situations and can multi-task
- Proactive, adaptive, independent and self-managing with proven capability to lead a project initiative
- Working with diverse, international team in multiple locations and cultures
- UNIX, PL SQL - basic expertise on SQL query, Table, package, procedure, functions etc including the ability to write queries
English - advanced (read, write, speak)
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience in development or support in business line
- ITIL best practices knowledge
- Knowledge on Network fundamentals
- Working knowledge on ticketing tools such as JIRA
- Understanding of Capital Markets concepts and business processes
- French language
2 shifts - 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM Paris (CET)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.