- Analyze customer requirements and implement software requirements, business logic, use cases and user stories using a model-based approach doubled by generated code manual optimization and integration into the final automotive system;
- Contribute to create and design the software architecture supported by a mentor;
- Create software documentation according to internal process and methodology;
- Implement specific software components and assure their functionality using developer and unit testing;
- Interact with external customers and find solutions for complex technical issues, cooperating with the diversified teams, using modern technologies;
- Experience in relevant embedded software development methods (V-model or incremental /Agile development (SCRUM), system modelling with UML) and in one or more of the following languages: C/C++, C#, Java, Unix, Python, Ruby, Perl coupled with model-based programming tools integrated with these languages;
- Experience in one or more of the following Frameworks: Qt, Boost, STL, Hibernate, Spring, .NET, .NET Core, Node JS, Angular JS is a plus;
- OS: Windows, Linux, RTOS (mainstream and proprietary) is a plus; Shells: Bash, Korn, Windows CMD, Windows Powershell – at least one shell language for Windows and one for Linux is a plus;
- Knowledge of software and system architectures;
- University degree in the IT field (or comparable) is a plus;
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Automotive domain specific experience (especially with tools like Vector modeling tools like PREEVision, CANoe, CANalyzer etc.) is a plus.
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.