What Makes The Difference
- Experience in relevant embedded software development methods (V-model or incremental /Agile development (SCRUM), system modelling with UML) and in one or more of the following languages: C/C++, C#, Java, Unix, Python, Ruby, Perl coupled with model-based programming tools integrated with these languages;
- Experience in one or more of the following Frameworks: Qt, Boost, STL, Hibernate, Spring, .NET, .NET Core, Node JS, Angular JS is a plus;
- OS: Windows, Linux, RTOS (mainstream and proprietary) is a plus; Shells: Bash, Korn, Windows CMD, Windows Powershell – at least one shell language for Windows and one for Linux is a plus;
- Knowledge of software and system architectures;
- University degree in the IT field (or comparable) is a plus;
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Automotive domain specific experience (especially with tools like Vector modeling tools like PREEVision, CANoe, CANalyzer etc.) is a plus.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
Join Accenture Industry X.0 a new and innovative practice within Accenture, that digitally transform the business through smart, connected and living technologies. You get the chance to work in innovative projects from the IoT field: Smart Products, Rail Automation, Smart Manufacturing, MES, PLM or Smart Operations.
You'll became an integral part of our experienced digital team and get the chance to use an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries.
At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Individuality, authenticity and inclusivity are core aspects of our culture. At Accenture, we value the passion and strengths of our employees and help them achieve high performance in their careers.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.