Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00659455 00659455_en
A Recruitment Officer is accountable for executing the sourcing strategy for a client, assisting the Team Lead with integration of client's service measures into daily operational procedures, utilizing proven technologies and processes to successfully identify potential candidates for prequalification assessment and ensuring all client data is kept secure.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Interacts primarily with other Team Members and the Team Lead providing qualified candidates that align to demand requirements direction from the Team Lead
• Collaborates with the Team Lead to understand the sourcing plan and demand requirements for clients and then execute the sourcing strategies using various sourcing tools for supply
• Researches various sourcing tools for potential fulfillment of a position
• Reviews resumes and determines if there is a potential match to an open request
• Checks for duplicate resumes and submits resume for review/feedback
• Ensures service measures are met in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Minimum High School degree;
• Fluent in French and English;
• Good client handling skills;
• Good communication skills, both written and oral;
• PC Literate;
• Ability to follow process instructions accurately;
• Willing to perform repetitive activities;
• Problem solving and analysis skills;
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?