Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00653855 00653855_en
· Execute and track manual role postings to niche sites and print locations as required based on recruiter provided specifications.
· Schedule candidate screens and assessment related events as required gaining relevant availabilities and retrieve feedback forms from interviewers. Work may include:
Ø Facilitate candidate travel logistics working with candidate and approved travel agency.
Ø Coordinate logistics, such as booking interview rooms, soliciting interviewers, scheduling candidates, creation of interview schedule, ordering catering, assembling candidate packets, etc.
· Schedule final consensus meetings with client interviewer(s) and recruiter.
· Prepare offer letters and contract packages and coordinate approval routing, distribution and retention.
· Assist with administration of pre-employment check process which may include:
Ø Collect signed release forms and send in for processing.
Ø Request appropriate pre-employment check based on client requirements.
Ø Perform initial review of results using client standards role aid.
Ø Follow-up with candidates to secure clarification on discrepancies.
Ø Identify reports that fall within company standards and escalate discrepancies to Recruiters for further follow-up.
· Conduct reference checks, as required, including review of results to determine discrepancies.
· Facilitate on-boarding process activities including notifying candidate and stakeholders of start activities, and tracking completion of on-boarding tasks.
· Generate reports from the recruitment system and ensure data integrity.
· Track employee referrals and coordinate timely referral payout processing.
· Process invoices and recruit reimbursements, create purchase orders, and answer inquiries regarding payments.
· Track and obtain documentation, data, and forms to support process and compliance requirements.
· Communicate process, data and forms status to candidates and stakeholders as required.
· Convey information clearly, accurately and convincingly. Listen to and understand needs of others.
· Demonstrate concern for meeting changing customer needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight. Interact with clients and candidates.
· Use appropriate tools and problem solving techniques to work with ambiguity, and pre-empt or resolve problems.
• Minimum High School degree;
• Fluent in Dutch and English;
• Good client handling skills;
• Good communication skills, both written and oral;
• PC Literate;
• Ability to follow process instructions accurately;
• Willing to perform repetitive activities;
• Problem solving and analysis skills;
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.