Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00649649 00649649_en
Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents / requests.
· Assist Cloud Services Operations teams in trouble-shooting IaaS issues and implementing changes
· Manage IaaS capacity (compute/storage/network) in concert with Cloud Services Operations team
· Develop, track, and report KPIs associated with cloud system capacity (CPU / memory / storage)
· Implement DevOps best practices, optimizing configuration management and server deployment using automation
· Provide emergency response as needed to correct system failures
· Engage with service teams to ensure operational observations are captured and included in design and build
· Follow standard operating procedures and policies in administering the IaaS Cloud Services.
· Coordinate with network engineering, business application, and database administration function to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of systems to meet business demands
Career Level Expectations
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
· Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
· Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management.
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
· Requires minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
Impact or Decision Impact
Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
· Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
· Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.