Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00640278 00640278_en
|• Degree in Computer Science or informatics|
• min. 1 year working experience in IT system maintenance
• Experience with SQL, XML, HTML, CSS
• Experience in Relational DB and SQL (preferred Oracle 11g or newer)
• Knowledge of LINUX, both as Admin and UserExperience in working with Log Management and Analysis (Splunk)
• Knowledge of shell scripting (Bash and Korn shell, Python) for automation of tasks and regular expressions for log investigations (e.g. Grep) is a plus
• Experience with an application server (e.g. JBoss AS, Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere Application Server, etc.)
• Knowledge of ESB technologies (preferred WSO2; Mule, IBM WebSphere ESB, Oracle ESB, JBoss ESB welcomed) is a plus
• Knowledge of Ticketing systems (Remedy, HP-SM, JIRA) is a plus
• Experience in working in distributed international teams is a plus
|As a Junior Technical Analyst, you help monitor and support the maintenance of the CEE Mobile Banking Application optimized and consistent with the technological landscape, while continually improving performance, standardization and security of the overall Mobile banking technological context.|
• Focus on maintenance environment of Mobile Banking for 6 Countries: monitor the status of the service, incident management, problem management with root cause identification, performance analysis, availability management.
• Proactively propose solutions to improve the service
• Shares own expertise with others; support and coordination with other team members
• Defines, reviews and provides feedback on the technical solutions
• Collaborates with business and management to support the service in production
• Produce and maintains the documentation (incident reports, impact analysis, etc...)
• Helps to define, to maintain and to evolve technological standards and guidelines
• Supports the release management process in pre and post deployment technical checks and assist the banks.
• Understand the complex technological multilayer architecture landscape and support to identify weak points
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?