Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
We offer individually adapted technical and soft-skill trainings, flexible working time, medical insurance, diversified possibilities for sport activities and a lot of fun. Be a part of it!
Send your CV to email@example.com!
You will be responsible for the operating tasks of one or more applications:
- Monitor and maintain the operation of the applications and work together with the maintenance responsible;
- Make sure that standard processes, e.g. Incident-, Problem-, Change-, and Configuration Management for applications are set up properly and running properly;
- Work together with the 2nd and 3rd Level support;
- Support functional departments in case there are issues with the application;
- Availability Management: Ensure the availability of the application using appropriate measures (e.g. through monitoring and analysis of events, incidents, problems);
- Change Management: Approves, controls, and evaluates the changes to the application;
- Service Asset & Configuration Management: Updates the configuration data of the applications/systems (ex. Connect IT CMDB);
- Knowledge Management: Maintains the relevant knowledge bases for the operation of the applications/systems (e.g. Resolve IT, Operations Manual, WiKi);
- Event Management: Manages and evaluates events relevant to the application/system (ex. Threshold monitoring);
- Incident Management: Controls the incident processing and error correction in the scope of the agreed upon service levels for the application/system;
- Request Fulfilment: Handle defined service requests for the application/system (ex. Reports for Business Department);
- Problem Management: Controls the proactive and reactive investigation of problems in the application/system and long term problem solutions.