Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00604881 00604881_en
Understand Context & Intent
• Confirm project scope, approach, and objectives with project sponsor
• Understand key business opportunities and capability challenges
• Define and prioritize key business imperatives.
• Define technology imperatives
• Derive initial hypotheses on areas of pain and opportunities
Diagnose Current Capabilities
• Assess capabilities using a structured method to develop a point of view on applications, information, technology, organization, financials & processes
• Gain understanding of current landscape/pain points & potentials
• Gather enough data to enable qualified input to the roadmap
• Agree on assessment findings with project sponsor and stakeholders
Create Vision & Define Opportunities
• Create a Business Capability Blueprint that is a pictorial representation of the major future capabilities of the enterprise
• Identify high-level opportunities for change that directs the enterprise towards its business goals & is aligned with the Business Capability Blueprint
• Prioritize the list of opportunities, and identify quick wins
• Validate the opportunities with the sponsor and stakeholders
• Blueprint Future State
• Describe the enterprise architecture model from multiple dimensions
• Describe the key characteristics of each of those dimensions
• Understand the linkages between all the model elements
• Enable consistent development of systems & solutions
• Validate & gain agreement on all blueprints with sponsor and stakeholders
• Develop a roadmap that defines the program to implement the blueprints
• Build business case for initiatives to provide economic justification
• Create program delivery plans, start up, govern, and navigate the roadmap
• Validate & gain agreement on deliverables with sponsor & stakeholders.
• Transfer ownership of blueprints & roadmap to program managers that will drive the ensuing implementation.
• Experience in defining and implementing strategies under a CIO or equivalent
• Strong knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks (ex: TOGAF, Zachman), reference models and best practices
• Technical University Degree
• Fluency in English
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Travel availability
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?