• Update and maintain various systems/tools per standard process documentation which may include:
• Execute transactions without minimal direction, enter data and retrieve information from group specific system( all new hires might require some direction initially) • Audit own data entry for accuracy and make required corrections
• Conduct data verification
• Respond to various requests for information, as needed. Escalate to supervisor as appropriate
• File, archive and retrieve documents (paper-based and electronic) using filing standards
• Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates. Adhere to client formatting and quality standards. Proof and edit work for syntax, grammar and punctuation
• Respond to information requests by searching, summarizing research results and compiling in requested format • May coordinate the work of a small team in areas of high volume transaction processing and/or the training/education of new and/or more junior team members on operation procedures and policies
• Follow established policies, procedures and methods
• May serve as technical and functional resource or super users to other team members
• Participate in process improvement initiatives or special projects as assigned
• Meet established goals and objectives
• Become a subject matter expert for complex processes
• Document all new learning(s) or change in processes in the standard format and seek relevant approvals on a periodic basis
• Assist in audit preparation and proceedings for both internal and external auditors
- Organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Time management and administrative skills
- Written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with assistance.
- Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and judgment.
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent or Upper Intermediate English and German
- Team player with interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.