- Provide coordination/communication support to Delivery or Product leads and their team(s) to ensure initiatives meet schedule, budget, and quality commitments
- Produce consolidated project status reporting
- Track, measure, report and communicate project costs, performance issues and risks
- Maintain internal process documentation
- Provide ad hoc analysis and support as required
- Ensure that new deals and projects adhere to governance processes or escalate non-compliance to the Program Management Office (PMO) and Delivery Excellence Lead
- Provide continuous improvement to processes, tools, metrics and training, based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from process users and other stakeholders to drive further efficiencies in the organization
- Review project status reports and action item logs to identify issues; address risks and concerns directly with project stakeholders or action item assignees or raise them to the attention of senior management for further direction
- Facilitate a project management network to provide a vehicle for learning opportunities and sharing project management experiences
- Support standard management reporting processes and metrics throughout the delivery/product organization by creating templates, job aids and other materials and produce reporting packages as required
- Excellent English in both oral and written communication
- Responsible for own work with direct supervision
- Interacts generally with workgroup and with client/customer
- Good and flexible team player
- Responsibility and proactivity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.