Provide contracting support to Legal Global and/or Regional Service Centers personnel and internal clients at all levels and various locations. This support may include, but is not limited to, contracts review, assessment of risks/issues in the contracts, application of different tools and other duties as assigned.
- Review different types of contracts with different complexity
- Support of a project team and/or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks, including performing administrative tasks such as filing and other documentation management activities;
- May assist in the application of tools and processes for the performance of Service Center designated activities;
- May perform research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
- With supervision, may work on multiple engagements or single engagement; and
- Assists in the development of tools and processes for the performance of the designated activities.
- May supervise other personnel performing on a team
- May be identified as point of contact for the Project leads
- University degree in law. Combination with business or commercial degree is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years experience in the contract management/procurement/legal field
- Availability to travel - Travel as required. Trainings provided abroad
- Fluency in English and German, including legal English/German;
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.