- Works with Tech team, developers to ensure the project implementation;
- Serves as functional or client needs expert for projects;
- Ensure deliverables meet contractual requirements and established acceptance criteria around quality and performance;
- Complete project management activities according to defined service level commitments and process compliance guidelines;
- Design, develop software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle;
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity;
- Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology;
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution. Research, gather and synthesize information;
- Work with key business representatives, data owners, end users, application designers and data architects to model current.
- Technical University degree;
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analyst role;
- Experience in working on implementing IT projects in one of the following different area:
- CRM -design and integrate CRM solutions (MS Dynamics, Siebel, SFDC, etc) with other systems like ERP, Billing, Core banking
- Reporting (Data Management, Business Intelligence, GDPR)
- Integration (EAI, ESB, ETL, middleware or custom development based on Application Servers)
- Knowledge of business processes in different industries: finance, telecommunication, insurance;
- Experience in requirements gathering, requirement management, gap analysis and SDLC;
- Experience in writing Use Cases and High Level Functional and Technical analysis deliverables;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Travel availability.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.