Senior SOA Developer
Skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of Java SWT/Swing GUI;
- Framework: Spring, Hibernate;
- Service Oriented Architecture: Service integration with Web Services, EJB 3.1, REST/SOAP, security integration with JPA2;
- Application server: JBOSS/Tomcat;
- Good knowledge of Ant and Maven, Huston/Jenkins and Sonar;
- Capability to develop highly scalable distributed systems;
- Experience with Oracle database platforms and SQL query optimization;
- Practical experience as a Linux/Solaris OS user and knowledge of Bash shell scripting;
- Basic knowledge of mathematical finance and derivative pricing models;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Design, code, test program, maintain with J2EE and SOA the service integration flows between Mobile Banking front-end and cross/local back-ends in line with omni-channel principle
- Design in compliance with client standard of architecture, infrastructure and application;
- Coordination of integration phase as focal point for front/back end Factories;
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements;
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements;
- Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
- Permanent employment contract;
- Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym (optional);
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment.