Job Location: Cluj Napoca
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00403799 00403799_en
For Cluj Office, we are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and passionate Test Automation Engineer who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
vWHAT WILL YOU DO?
· Build with software engineers advanced test suites, automate testing and create innovative automated test systems to explore and validate the functional correctness and performance capabilities of our software, as well as their interaction with other systems and infrastructure;
· Design, implementation and commissioning of test scripts to perform automated tools;
· Automate Web interfaces (Web 2.0, AJAX) and SAP (SAP GUI and SAP Web Dynpro);
· Manage GUI automation of other client technologies, especially Java Swing, SWT and .NET;
· Responsible for integration of the various scripting techniques based on WSH, VBScript, DCOM, and for GUI automation, using HP Quick Test Professional.
· 3+ year of experience in test automation or software development;
· Good knowledge of at least one programming language such as Java, NET, C++. Advanced knowledge of at least one scripting language (eg. Perl, PHP, VBScript). Advanced knowledge on the Windows operating system client and server and about methodology and software architecture.
· Basic knowledge of system interfaces (COM / DCOM) and of protocols (TCP/IP), test automation tools (such as HP QuickTest Professional), test management tools (HP Quality Center, Microsoft Test Manager).
· Being ISTQB certified test engineer is considered an advantage.
· You can easily communicate with the people you work with and proactively participate in providing innovative ideas and solutions.
· You are flexible, quick, and precise in your work and think that you are open to a new challenge;
· You are up for a short/long term working opportunity at our customers’ locations (in EU Countries).
· University degree in the IT field (or comparable).
· Having German language knowledge is considered an advantage.
· Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
· Innovative projects for prestigious clients
· Exposure to the latest technologies
· Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
· Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
Join Accenture Industry X.0 a new and innovative practice within Accenture, that digitally transform the business through smart, connected and living technologies. You get the chance to work in innovative projects from the IoT field: Smart Products, Rail Automation, Smart Manufacturing, MES, PLM or Smart Operations.
You'll became an integral part of our experienced digital team and get the chance to use an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries.
At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
To find out more about Accenture visit our
pages and our web site: https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania;https://www.facebook.com/aiss.romania/; https://www.accenture.com/ro-en/home
pages and our web site:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.