Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Accenture Technology Solutions employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
We are currently recruiting developers with experience in programming who are prepared to educate themselves and work in international environment.
- Designing, coding and testing software modules that meet design specifications;
- Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface);
- Participating in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements;
- Integrating technical and application components to meet business requirements;
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support.
- Technical Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science)
- Experience with architecting appropriate Git workflows for a project
- Experience in any of the following languages or technologies: Java, Groovy, Ruby, PHP, Python
- Preferably experience includes use of Yeoman and Grunt, and their respective development workflows
- 1+ years of experience with one of Backbone.js, AngularJS, Ember.JS
1+ years of experience with testing using TDD or BDD
- Experience with 1 or more testing frameworks (Mocha/Chai, Jasmine)
- Experienced with API development
- Experienced with Continuous Integration servers and in building up one
- Experienced with modern DevOps tools and workflows (e.g. Chef)
- Experience with Responsive Design, preferably with Twitter Bootstrap or Zurb Foundation
- Knowledge of: CSS/CSS3. Knowledge of what works in specific browsers; Responsive CSS (Mobile First, Bootstrap); Semantic HTML and HTML5
- Experience with code quality tools like JSHINT/JSLINT
- Experience with Node.js and Grunt customization
Experience in developing high performing client-side applications
- Understand the performance implications of various DOM interactions
- Experience with any of the following frameworks / technologies: node.js, express, Ruby on Rails, Django, Symfony, Laravel, Grails, Play
You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.