Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00309220 00309220_en
As an ABAP Developer you will take a part in the development of the business solutions based on functional and technical requirements
* ABAP development of requested business solutions based on the technical designs
* Perform complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules
* Close communication with functional teams /designers, understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs
* Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
* Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
* 2 – 3 years of ABAP development experience
* Degree in computer science, engineering science or equal education
* Familiar with OOP, workflow, webdynpro
* Basic overview / school knowledge of C, C++, SQL
* Basic knowledge of ERP systems in any kind of industry is an advantage
* Willing to design, code and maintain the complex custom-build solutions
* Advanced English language
* Team player attitude
Nice to have:
* Experience in full life cycle implementation projects and end-to-end implementation projects
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?