As an ABAP Developer you will take a part in the development of the business solutions based on functional and technical requirements
* ABAP development of requested business solutions based on the technical designs
* Perform complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules
* Close communication with functional teams /designers, understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs
* Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
* Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
* 2 – 3 years of ABAP development experience
* Degree in computer science, engineering science or equal education
* Familiar with OOP, workflow, webdynpro
* Basic overview / school knowledge of C, C++, SQL
* Basic knowledge of ERP systems in any kind of industry is an advantage
* Willing to design, code and maintain the complex custom-build solutions
* Advanced English language
* Team player attitude
Nice to have:
* Experience in full life cycle implementation projects and end-to-end implementation projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.