Job Location: Cluj Napoca
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00303616 00303616_en
For Cluj and Timisoara Offices, we are looking for dynamic, reliable and ambitious MES Technical Consultant (Manufacturing Execution Systems) which can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
· Responsible for MES software integration and development with systems like ERP, PLM, APS, LIMS and other Control Systems;
· Development, configuration, testing and deployment of the MES solutions;
· Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
· Building custom reports using various reporting tools;
· Work as part of a local or geographically distributed team;
· Work every day in an Agile Environment, using the Scrum methodology;
· Solid technical/functional experience with MES systems (preferred: SAP ME/MII/PCo, Dassault Delmia Apriso, Siemens SIMATIC IT/Camstar, Schneider Electric Wonderware, GE Proficy, Syncade, Rockwell, Werum) or other Manufacturing related software is an advantage;
· +2 years’ experience developing database driven web sites/applications;
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented, multicultural environment and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
· Knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser web development, constraints and issues;
· Functional knowledge in any of the following: Production, Quality, Maintenance, Inventory;
· Experienced in using and maintaining RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL (SQL, backups, stored procedures, functions);
· Practical experience in software development using C#, ASP.NET or Java;
· Experience working in a Windows Server/IIS environment;
· Knowledge of ISA-95/ MESA/ SCOR standards is considered an advantage;
· Bachelor/MS of Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent exposure to the IT industry;
· Fluency in English, knowledge of other foreign languages is considered a plus;
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
· Innovative projects for prestigious clients
· Exposure to the latest technologies
· Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
· Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
Join Accenture Industry X.0 a new and innovative practice within Accenture, that digitally transform the business through smart, connected and living technologies. You get the chance to work in innovative projects from the IoT field: Smart Products, Rail Automation, Smart Manufacturing, MES, PLM or Smart Operations.
You'll became an integral part of our experienced digital team and get the chance to use an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
We are working in the domain of Manufacturing Execution Systems, which means that the solutions we are working on are directly impacting how factories around the world are managing their manufacturing processes.
Our team is responsible for the end-to-end MES project implementations, which includes both solution analysis (assessment, requirements, process design, solution design) and solution implementation (configuration, development, testing).
Our clients are coming from a variety of industries, manufacturing products which we sometimes use on daily basis: toys, cars, tires, car components, furniture, medical devices, medicine, etc.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries.
At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
To find out more about Accenture visit our and our web site:
Be Yourself, Make a Difference - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUb1RmRftR0
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.