• Bachelor/MS of Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent exposure to the IT industry;
• +2 years’ experience developing database driven web sites/applications;
• +3 years’ work experience on factory MES, automation and process control systems in a manufacturing environment;
• Solid technical/functional experience with MES systems (preferred: SAP ME/MII/PCo, Dassault Delmia Apriso, Siemens SIMATIC IT/Camstar, Schneider Electric Wonderware, GE Proficy, Syncade, Rockwell, Werum) or other Manufacturing related software is an advantage;
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented, multicultural environment;
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Effective organization and prioritization skills;
• Knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser web development, constraints and issues;
• Functional knowledge in any of the following: Production, Quality, Maintenance, Inventory;
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills - both written and verbal;
• Fluency in English, knowledge of other foreign languages is considered a plus;
• Experience in using and maintaining RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL (SQL, backups, stored procedures, functions);
• Practical experience in software development using C#, ASP.NET or Java;
• Previous project experience involving Development, Configuration, Implementation for different manufacturing industries is considered a plus;
• Experience working in a Windows Server/IIS environment;
• Experience in MES - ERP (or other manufacturing related software) integration is considered an advantage;
• Knowledge of ISA-95/ MESA/ SCOR standards is considered an advantage.
Join Accenture Industry X.0 a new and innovative practice within Accenture, that digitally transform the business through smart, connected and living technologies. You get the chance to work in innovative projects from the IoT field: Smart Products, Rail Automation, Smart Manufacturing, MES, PLM or Smart Operations.
You'll became an integral part of our experienced digital team and get the chance to use an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.