Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
CG&S Team plays significant role in E2E Transformations spanning through Digital Commerce, Intelligent Functions and Growth Strategy & Innovation pillars. We are a unique industry skilled Team working for leading Consumer Goods and Services Clients in Europe and beyond. Our capability and experience allow us to address most burning transformation challenges that Consumer Goods Clients face in a fast paced economy.
What will you do:
- You will play a various roles around implementation of ERP systems and integrating them with Cloud platforms to achieve strategic goals
- You will be involved in full cycles, end-to-end, global projects guiding our consumer goods and services clients through the safe passage towards successful Go-Live.
- You will play an active role in developing and testing breakthrough digital solutions enabling .
- You will release your potential by working in a dynamic, cross-cultural, innovative team.
- You will be cooporating with leading Consumer Goods industry players in mixed locations
- At least 2 years of Food, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverage, Consumer Health, Home & Personal Care, Beauty or Tobacco industry. Consulting or IT experience is also desired .
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with at least one end-to-end implementation/migration project.
- Hands on experience in ERP, CRM, Supply Chain, BI or Cloud systems in area of Project Management, Functional Design, Testing, Cutover and Go-Live Readiness processes.
- Core skills in at least one of:
- SAP: S/4Hana, C/4Hana, Master Data and/or modules like FI/CO, SD, MM, PP/QM, PM, MDG, BI/BW, EWM/WM, TM, Ariba.
- Cloud solutions based on: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or Salesforce
- Team player with project management skills and ability to work in a distributed delivery environment. Agile or Waterfall project management certification is welcome.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). A good level of other foreign language would be an asset, preferable German or French.
- Analytical approach of data driven problem solving.
- We are looking for people who will guide the client & the project team focusing on value added through project management skills. We don’t require SAP/Cloud Technical Knowledge or any codding skills. We are require functional understanding of the system and its impact on Consumer Goods business.
- Headquarter: Warsaw, Cracow or Wrocław office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.