Bring your big ideas and marketing expertise to Accenture and you may find that your career catapults to places you never imagined. As a leader in management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, our teams work closely with clients to improve the way the world works and lives. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
We are looking for a data-led, insights-rich Marketer to join the Industrial Marketing + Communications team at Accenture.
Our Industrial industry Marketing + Communications team creates and implements priority client issue-based campaigns, eminence, and internal programs to assert Accenture’s dominance in Industrial, targeting clients, influencers & Accenture people.
The scope of this role is to execute the Industrial industry content strategy and drive the execution of the external and/or internal multichannel strategy for priority issue-based campaigns and select Industrial Eminence Program activities (such as The Industrialist).
The key responsibilities are to:
- Partner with Marketers across the company to both build a network and look for ways to consolidate marketing efforts across Accenture M+C to maximize investment and reduce duplication
- Join conversations with the business and subject matter experts across Accenture as needed/appropriate for the respective content-related marketing activities
- Work with designers to create content assets (such as report PDFs, videos, podcasts, social tiles)
- Develop internal assets (such as portal articles targeting our Industrial industry people)
- Ensure QA steps are followed (internal approvals, legal review, proofing, etc.)
- Support multichannel strategy execution
- Track content performance using our Marketing + Communications technology tool stack
- Develop and execute activation plans and develop materials for campaigns launches in our Markets (Europe, North America & the Growth Markets)
- Work with our Customer Relationship Management Marketers that support Industrial clients to provide the content assets they need for account activation
- Help identify and develop client stories for pursuit and reputation marketing
- Provide marketing support for our Industrial events program (such as Hannover Messe).