What will you do?
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Analyst or a Consultant in Industry X / Intelligent Asset Management Team, a typical day might include:
- Leading the creation and evolution of Digital Asset Management capabilities by developing the in-house roadmap focused on streamlining operations, optimized workflows, permissions, and maintaining best practice asset management.
- Implement analytics for Asset Performance Management to help our clients create value from predictive and prescriptive maintenance
- Responsible for Asset Investment Planning project execution with policy design for maintenance, repair and replacement
- Work on Project Management Activities including tracking of project budget, deliverables and resources, managing vendor relationships, mitigating project risks and managing project change requests
- Building and maintaining relationships with current and new clients
- Integral part of Change Management in review of existing processes and procedures, definition of future state processes, development of training material and delivery of training sessions to business users.
- Highly motivated and self-driven professional with industry and consulting experience – 2+ years in the following segments: CG&S / Chemicals / Life Sciences / Energy.
- Engineering background.
- Good practical experience in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), connected assets, cloud solutions, data analytics, automation and control etc.
- Experience in digital asset management Software Systems especially in SAP PM/MM, Maximo, OSI PI, Aspen, PTC, Primavera, Prometheus, GE Predix, Bentley, NRX Asset Hub etc.
- Sound knowledge of Asset Management Lifecycle, Turnaround Management, Work Planning and Execution as well as Reliability Engineering.
- Programme and Project Management skills.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating Business Requirements to Technical Requirements and IT Architecture.
- Sensitivity and ability to work with different cultures and styles.
- Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken).
- Good level of additional language, preferable e.g. German, Italian, French would be an advantage.
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Kraków, Wrocław, Łódź and Gdańsk.
- We are delivering our work mostly remotely but knowing that Intelligent Consulting Hub Europe (ICH) way of working is also based on traveling and serving advisory, typically working closely with our Clients in their offices, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
What we offer:
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind experiences with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Intelligent Consulting Hub is a part of Europe Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations across Europe. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland part of ICH Consulting Hub is located in Warsaw, Kraków, Wrocław, Łódź and Gdańsk. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, ICH Consulting Hub Lead
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
When applying please enclose the below statements:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.