Accenture Advanced Technology Center (ATC) provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to the largest companies in the world. Accenture ATC customers include telecommunications providers, utilities companies, financial institutions, healthcare, and consumer goods suppliers. We specialize in Digital, Cloud and Security services by employing as modern DevOps and Agile methodology, so well-proven classic delivery and automation.
Accenture values work-life balance and recognizes the need for flexibility. We offer a wide range market-relevant training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career growth. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in top-leading technologies.
What will you do:
As Microsoft Azure Senior Consultant, your main responsibilities are the following:
- Advise clients, incl. C-level and key decision makers, on the end-two-end value potential of the Microsoft Cloud Platform incl. IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities
- Support clients in defining their Azure cloud-enabled transformation journey through the development of business cases & value roadmaps
- Design, defend and deliver the highest cloud security posture based on Microsoft Azure tools and capabilities
- Have a sound understanding of consumption cost drivers in an Azure cloud-based solution
- Implement and deliver projects with containerised, serverless and microservices applications on the Microsoft technology stack using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solution components
- Create documentation of solutions (e.g. architecture, configuration and setup) proposed and implemented
- Work within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team
- Provide effective knowledge transfer and upskilling to relevant customer personnel to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency
- Be a hands-on lead developer who not only takes on developing the complex artifacts of the solution but is also responsible to train and mentor other developers ensuring that best coding practices and approaches are being followed
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a migration and modernization roadmap with customers using the Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF)
- Use CAF Landing Zones to rapidly prototype and deliver proof-of-concepts that speed up production deployment
- Conduct high-level security system analysis including proactive policy evaluation and tuning
- Collaborate with others in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Implement and follow Accenture sustainability by design approach of embedding environmental, social and governance (ESG) capabilities across the project duration.