A career in consulting is varied and stimulating. Each project is an exciting challenge and enables contact with new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We are looking for colleagues who can offer unique and innovative solutions to our clients. Our company is a place where you can work together with the most dedicated people in business and technology, identifying new opportunities and solving the most difficult challenges.
What we offer:
- Stable conditions of employment (UoP)
- Private health care and life insurance
- MyBenefit System program, MultiSport, Cafeteria, and more
- Variety of learning programs (Extensive induction program, International Certifications, soft and technical courses, e-learning platform) to strengthening business and technical skills
- Individual support of a Career Counselor and a specific path of professional development
- A step into the world of projects focused on the Private Banking and Wealth Management sector
- Building your technical and business know-how in Banking solutions for credible international clients
- Being part an aspiring team
- Hybrid working mode with an option to work fully remotely
What will you do:
TestMaster is the most advanced and innovative automation end-to-end testing software for financial applications. It is developed and maintained by our team at Accenture and offered to our clients within FinTech. TestMaster supports all recent trends in the development lifecycle helping in continuous integration and DevOps processes implementation. With various testing approaches, TestMaster offers wide coverage using FrontEnd, API and Web testing.
- You will be part Java programmers’ team responsible for the development of the Test Automation product
- You will gain a real impact on the creation of specific functionalities and the design and development of the product by experimenting with new technologies and the chance to implement your own solutions, improve those already existing.
- You will work with experienced programmers, create technical documentation, and you will be able to use your knowledge and experience by mentoring younger programmers to raise their qualifications and level of practical knowledge.
- You will work with QA and Maintenance teams.
- You will work on Test Automation product in the area of desktop applications, APIs, Web apps and Web-Services
- Deliver software to international clients in the financial sector
Project and Technical aspects:
- You will become part of a team using agile methodologies (Scrum)
- You will work with modern technologies including Angular, Spring Boot, Selenium WebDriver
- You will facilitate your work with use of market collaboration tools including JIRA and Confluence
- You will develop Client - Server application including Web-based Angular Client
- You will be able to leverage existing CI\CD infrastructure to shape further our DevOps approach.
What we expect from you:
- University degree or equivalent in IT or engineering
- 1-2 years Java/C# development experience
- Solid skills in algorithm development
- Eclipse RCP E4 development framework know-how would be a strong asset
- Working experience with Angular
- Knowledge / Experience in development frameworks (Spring, iBATIS), Java design patterns would be an asset
- Database and SQL know-how
- Ability to work independently, pro-actively, organized and results-driven
- Experience in Agile teamwork environment
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Posted 1 day ago
L2/L3 Service Manager (możliwość pracy 100% zdalnie)
Posted 2 days ago
Programista w obszarze automatyzacji (Java/Selenium)
Posted 2 days ago