Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What you will do:
In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems. Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and or Accenture management. Minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments will be provided. Decisions made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others. In this role the person would be an Individual contributor and or oversees a small work effort and or team.
- Familiar with a wide range of external data sources and third party systems to be covered as a part of the due diligence process.
- Relevant financial service experience with specific knowledge on money laundering prevention, in particular KYC services as well as transaction and business partner monitoring, supplemented by process implementation knowledge.
- Ideally experience in remediation operations and preferably expertise in investment or similar banking products.
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail and strong research skills and experience with the Internet and on line research systems
- A good understanding of effective risk management.
- Banking experience would be an asset.
- Knowledge of working with high risk customer groups with regard to money laundering , relevant legal and compliance fundamentals or regulations, EDD Enhanced Due Diligence and PEP Politically Exposed Person investigations.
- Relevant Legal and Compliance Qualifications desirable.
- Experience with standard banking software in the field of money laundering prevention as well as application programming with specific knowledge of technical and process implementation is desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German are a must
- ICA or ACAMS certificate would be an asset
What we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Process Testing and Development Junior Analyst (F&A)
Business Process Delivery
Posted 5 days ago
Młodszy Księgowy AP
Business Process Delivery
Posted 6 days ago
AP Junior Accountant with English
Business Process Delivery
Posted 8 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.