Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
WHATWILL YOU DO?
Meet the Talent Development and Learning Team
As a Talent Development and Learning professional you will craft customized learning experiences that enable rapid reskilling and upskilling of the workforce and empower them to rotate to the new. We are well positioned to help our clients build a high performing workforce by defining their talent development strategy and learning solutions, and improving workforce performance through effective, digital learning solutions. You will use the best understanding of organizations’ business needs and people expectations to design, develop and deliver best learning solutions for top global companies of Fortune 500.
As a Learning Management Systems Expert in our TD&L practice, a typical day might include:
Preparing of the blueprint, implementation, configuration, administration, end-user support of the learning environment/Cornerstone platform
Serving Subject Matter Expert role for queries on (digital) learning solutions, learning environments and (digital) learning authoring tools
Consultancy of the (digital) learning landscape and learning environment at Client
Managing Projects and Project Plans for learning management systems and learning solutions at Client, incl. timelines, resources, staffing, budget, evaluation
Design and development of the new learning solutions and learning environment
Implementation of the new learning technology and environment - also based on innovative solutions like mobile-, gamified-, video-based- and/or extended reality-based learning
Supporting in the role of Training Management Consultant or Training Design and Development Specialist when required on the business needs basis
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Minimum bachelor's degree
Fluency in English and Polish (written & spoken) is required; additionally, German, French or other European language would be a strong asset!
3+ years of experience in implementation, configuration, learning management or administration of Cornerstone platform (understanding of Learning, Performance or Recruiting modules will be a strong asset)
Experience in learning management or administration using platforms such as: SuccessFactors, Workday, Saba, SumTotal, Docebo, Moodle, Taleo, Absorb, Axonify, Efront, Intellum, Captivate Prime, WBT Express Systems, Cognician, Degreed, Edcast, Percipio, Sharepoint, Webex would be a strong asset
Experience in the Learning&Development Function role or project in the context of Change Management for Cornerstone, ERP, CRM and HR systems implementations would be a great asset
Experience in learning courses development with the use of learning authoring tools would be a great asset
Exposure to one of the following domains would be a strong asset: learning strategies, e-learning, mobile learning, gamified learning, video learning, extended reality (VR/AR) learning, interactive performance support
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
- Team player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills; easily establishes relationships
- Determined and stress resistant; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Passion for learning; open-minded and proactivity in action personality
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – You will enjoy:
- Transparent career path with a meaningful care by your Career Counselor
- Varied career tracks on the position, e.g. focused on sales and go-to-market, thought leadership or delivery and operations excellence
- Supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- Variety of comprehensive trainings options covering business acumen, technical, soft and professional skills development, e.g. a weeklong Consulting University in one of European training centers
- Opportunity to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
- Human-centered approach to management and leadership in organization
- Innovative and exciting projects for most prestigious clients globally
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Proper work-life balance you can apply not only in your home city but also staying in prominent project locations around the world
- Full support for diversity and inclusion with a strong focus on equal chances
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Process Mining Consultant (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Industry X – Sustainable Plant Analyst / Consultant / Manager (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Process Data Consultant/Analyst for Energy Industry (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.