Accenture Applied Intelligence
You've heard of Artificial Intelligence (AI), but what about Applied Intelligence?
AI may be the talk of the town, but it's not a silver bullet. That's where Applied Intelligence comes in: It's our unique approach to combining AI with data, analytics and automation under a bold strategic vision to transform business in a very pragmatic way.
AI Centre of excellence in Poland is part of a global team of more than 6,000 deep AI experts and 3,000 data scientists. We work with almost any technology partner including SAS, AWS, GCP, and Microsoft.
We build resilient data approaches, make AI vision a reality and make it scalable. Our work makes an impact and help businesses prepare for tomorrow.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Technologically and personally developing projects for the largest Polish and global enterprises.
- Working with the latest technologies in the field of data analytics.
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools.
- Clearly defined career paths.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU:
- Have well-developed SQL skills (incl. procedures, triggers, functions, packages) in at least one of the leading DB technologies (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL, Teradata, DB2) and you are able to test, debug and tune performance of SQL code.
- Have experience with data modelling and are able to understand dimensional and/or relational and/or data vault modeling approaches. You have ability to create conceptual, logical and physical data model,
- Have experience with ETL tools such as SAS Data Integration Studio, IBM Datastage, Informatica, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Abinitio
- Have experience and/or interest in Big Data technologies such as Hive, Spark, NiFi, HBASE, HDFS, Kafka, Kudu,
- Have experience in leading and managing mid-sized technical solutions development involving client/stakeholder engagement
- Have very good command of English language (it is nice to have command of additional language, for instance German),
- Great team player (it is nice to have experience in working in international teams), who can effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders to elicit, capture, develop and implement their requirements
- Have constant willingness to develop in the areas of data analytics and to deepen practical knowledge of tools such as R, Python, SAS.
- Are willing to work in truly agile environment, in interdisciplinary and international teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.