Consultant/Analyst - Automotive industry (Electromobility, Mobility/ Connected, Software in Cars, Dealers/ Importers operations & transformation, Fleet Management)
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact?
Accenture is rapidly expanding Management Consulting network based in the prominent locations around the world. At Accenture Capability Network you will serve as a Digital Strategy & Commerce Analyst/Consultant who would support our clients in executing and activating digital transformation. We are looking for a pro-active, courageous and flexible person who could join our team!
- you’ll work at the heart of the Automotive agenda in areas such as sales, digital marketing, CRM, aftersales, dealer network operations, electromobility, mobility/ connected cars, fleet management.
- You’ll implement exciting new programs and employ state-of-the-art methodologies to transform an organization from end-to-end.
- You will be providing clients with bleeding edge technology consultancy to bring effective New IT implementation solutions into their business models.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken).
- Very good level of either German, French or Italian will be appreciated (written & spoken).
- 2+ years’ experience in at least 2-3 of the following skills:
- Dealer/Importer operations (support overall business areas with focus on Sales, Digital Marketing, Aftersales, CRM, Digital)
- Dealer’s transformation towards agency/direct sales model
- Dealer’s coaching/ training,
- Mobility/Connected solutions;
- Car software (architecture + embedded software e.g. Autosar, MBSE),
- Fleet Management in Logistic, Public Transportation or Mobility Services,
- Intermodal or Integrated Mobility,
- Service Management (Aftermarket/Spare parts).
- Consulting and project delivery experience would be a plus.
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- An employment contract
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply ONLINE as soon as possible.
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Acquisitions Development Lead
USA IL - Chicago
Patient Customer Service Access Manager
P&C Consultant - Most Major US Cities
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.