- Working on HR transformation related to deployment of new HR platforms
- Redesigning key processes and the way HR services are delivered to employees
- Redefining services and products offered by HR departments
- Being involved in building solutions leveraging AI and machine learning
- Help create company value by designing and delivering new employee experience
- Managing projects or their parts
- Preparing Preparation implementation of changes
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Min. 3+ years’ of experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or HR departament,
- Relevant experience in successful delivery of HCM Systems implementation (SaaS: Workday, SuccessFactors, Taleo or on premise: SAP HCM, Oracle/PeopleSoft or other HR systems)
- Functional area knowledge of HR e.g. Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management
- Project delivery experience in either Waterfall or Agile especially working with off-shore teams
- Technical expertise of HR systems e.g. Integrations, Data Conversion would be an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required
- Good level of other foreign EU language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish will be strong asset
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network Supply Chain & Operations Planning Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network Supply Chain & Operations Planning Senior Manager
Lead Inventor - Management Consulting Manager - NYC
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.