The Infrastructure Consulting team helps clients transform their IT infrastructure using comprehensive, intelligent infrastructure solutions, including cloud, data centers, and security solutions and service management. We support digital strategies of our clients, designing and implementing flexible IT solutions and developing and implementing security strategies needed to limit risk.
Accenture’s ServiceNow practice helps organization determine how to best respond to changing business needs and coordinate services across the enterprise for greater speed, agility and efficiency, all delivered at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of services from strategy and implementation to operations and custom solutions, all backed by our extensive platform experience, deep industry knowledge and cross-functional expertise.
What will you do?
You will take part in the implementation of interesting projects for large Polish and international clients in the field of IT infrastructure. You will be responsible for:
- Involvement in ITSM projects - Center of Excellence – ServiceNow
- Preparation of analyzes related to projects (infrastructure, processes)
- Participation in a team working on the development and maintenance of ServiceNow solutions for Accenture customers
- Delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services in a client consulting environment
What do we expect from you?
- 4+ years of experience as a Javas Script Developer or 3+ years’ experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of ServiceNow, SalesForce.com, and/or similar platform tool(s). Experience should include direction of architecture, configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Systems integration of SaaS / Platform solutions
- Understanding of ServiceNow, Salesforce, or similar top solution
- Managing relationships, operating procedures, and service level agreements with clients and coworkers
- Business Process Management (BPM) / Business Process Design
- Web site design and human computer interaction (user experience)
- AngularJS, Apache and/or Jelly Scripting
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Designing and implementing IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures and technical standards
- Very good knowledge of English
- Availability and mobility to implement projects throughout Poland and abroad
What can we provide you with?
- Ability to develop your skills through participation in projects based on new technologies
- Regular training and certification
- Direct cooperation with worldwide leading IT companies
- Other benefits - private medical care, life insurance, sports tickets, lunch vouchers, American Express Gold corporate credit card.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.