Are you looking for interesting projects implemented in the latest technological trends? Would you like to join a rapidly growing team? Are you interested in projects for the largest international and domestic players? Do you want to create trends instead of following them? Join Accenture Interactive!
What will you do:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor, may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
- 1 year of professional experience in Java programming
- Good understanding and knowledge of Java and J2EE programming for back-end application
- Familiar with microservice/serverless architectures and REST APIs
- Knowledge of back-end programming using Java Spring Boot
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Eagerness to operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Angular JS
- Agile knowledge
- Jira and Git
What can we offer you:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card)
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations
- Paid employee referral program
Chance to be part of projects that are considered to be the most advanced and innovative in its category
You will gain exposure to latest technologies and have a chance to grow into expert in your field
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.