- From the area of Warsaw – to join project teams located in Warsaw,
- From the area of Krakow – to join project teams located in Krakow.
- Participating in innovative implementations and large system integration projects in Business Intelligence area,
using modern SAP and Microsoft BI tools (SAP HANA, SAP BW/4HANA, Power BI, SQL Server, Azure Data Platform),
- Helping in analysis of existing solutions, as well as in business requirements gathering,
- Developing technical flows according to the specification,
- Solution testing to ensure high quality of the delivery,
- Preparing project documentation and user training materials.
What do we expect?
- Students from technical majors like: IT, electronics, statistics, quantitative methods and similar,
- Good English + Polish, both verbal and written: B2/C1,
- Analytical thinking, strong focus on bringing results,
- Good understanding of SQL,
- Experience with MS Excel & MS PowerPoint,
- Willingness and enthusiasm for working and learning new things,
- Availability during internship program (min. 30 hours/week).
- Paid internship (min. 3 months) with possibility of extension,
- Valuable experience in reputable consulting company,
- Gaining professional expertise with leading SAP and/or Microsoft Business Intelligence tools,
- Working together with senior colleagues on big, challenging projects for top FMCG companies worldwide,
- Excellent atmosphere at work & flexible working hours,
- Possibility of getting reference letter after completing internship,
- For our best Interns, possibility of employment at Accenture in BI Analyst role (simplified recruitment process) – and continuation of your professional and personal growth with us.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.