Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions. With more than 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Cloud Platform (ACP) Tools SME Team work to support the most complex and high impact problems, deliver new features and functionality. Their primary focus is Cloud Management Services tools which are Public Cloud hosted solutions, providing customers a catalogue of cloud infrastructure management ‘as a Service’. Management Services already cover backup, hardening, anti-virus, patching, VPNs but are expanding to include security tools and integrate more closely with IO Tools Service Assurance and Ops Automation offerings.
What will you do?
- Resolve incidents affecting the operation/availability of high profile production systems
- Provide technical support of Linux based production and development systems
- Install, configure and, maintain Linux servers/services (Red Hat)
- Implement, analyze and assess the impact of changes on maintained systems
- Create and maintain technical documentation for supported systems/services
- Follow corporate procedures on change or incident management
- Constant development of the public cloud infrastructure
- Experience in Linux administration (at least 3 years)
- Troubleshooting/analytical skills
- Fundamental knowledge of network services and protocols (e.g. HTTP(S), DNS, SMTP, NFS, NTP)
- Ownership attitude and client orientation
- Ability to work well under pressure in order to solve complex infrastructure problems
- Solid interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork
- Very good command of English.
- Experience with Red Hat Satellite or Spacewalk
- Experience with OS security and CIS standard (hardening)
- Bash/Python scripting skills
- Understanding of concepts for the cloud. Experience working with Public Cloud, e.g. AWS, Azure or Google
- Demonstrable experience of working in technically complex, hosted environments, supporting multiple projects or Clients
- Experience with infrastructure management and automation using Chef and Ruby would be an asset
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.