Connectivity & Compute Services is a global organization with representation in many countries, including Poland. Vast range of networking technologies in scope allow for solid growth and gaining experience in most advances areas. As a modern company supporting multiple methods of effective collaboration we are flexible with teleworking arrangements, including possibility of working from home. We offer a range of market-relevant, training programs and possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment.
What will you do:
Develop expertise in several functional areas, these include LAN technologies such as Wireless and Switching.
Collaborate with various groups and team members to effectively support the CCS Office environment.
Remediate identified risk related issues on targeted devices through either direct configuration changes or by collaborating with targeted support groups.
Participate in various projects and activities as that help improve and maintain the CCS Office organization.
Participate in various CCS Office risk management activities, these include: device audits, vendor advisories of bugs and vulnerabilities.
What do we expect ?
2 plus years in networking technologies and operations including network performance and/or network delivery experience.
Sound networking knowledge, including: OSI model, TCP/UDP, Layer 2 protocols, Routing - OSPF, EIGRP, BGP. Security concepts – Policies and ACLs.
Experience in switching (Cisco/Juniper).
Experience in wireless (Cisco/Aruba).
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/bpowarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.