WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Interest in Business Intelligence and data visualization topics
- Knowledge of SQL
- Previous experience with Business Intelligence and/or data visualization applications (eg. Power BI, Tableau, OBIEE, Spotfire or other) is a plus
- Understanding of ETL and Machine Learning matters is a plus
- Experience with cloud technologies (eg. Amazon, Azure, Oracle) is a plus
- Willingness to learn and extend professional experience
- Being a team player with ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
- Higher education
- Excellent command of English
- Availability and mobility to work on projects in Poland and across Europe
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.