Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- You will become a member of an international team supporting large scale Oracle database environments and deliver services to multiple clients.
- You will also have an opportunity to work with a new technologies and public cloud services (Azure, AWS, Oracle OCI).
- Participate in international projects in a wide range of database technologies, including private and public cloud solutions
- Provide Level 2/3 operational support of Oracle database and Delivery Center infrastructures including the following Oracle technologies:
- Database, ASM, RAC, Exadata, Dataguard, OEM.
- Troubleshoot database issues, identify and propose improvements to the existing processes and standards
- Tuning and optimizing performance problems
- Database refresh, reload on lower environments
- Database builds
- Automation new and existing tasks and processes
- Define and maintain technology documentation
- Very good working English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge and awareness of Oracle Database technologies, including ASM and OEM
- 3 years of experience in maintenance of Oracle database on Linux or Unix
- Shell scripting, PL/SQL
- Experience with Ansible will be an asset
- Knowledge of public cloud vendor environments (e.g. AWS, Azure, Oracle) be an advantage
- Familiarity with ITIL based service processes (Incident/Problem/Change Management)
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from the best IT experts on the market, trainings and certifications, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF.
- After trial period possibility to work from home.
- Using foreign language and new cutting-edge technologies daily, cooperating with various Clients and international teams.
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies like clouds (Azure, AWS, Oracle).
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform.
- Relocation support.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.