Technical Leader / Development Leader
We are looking for experienced Salesforce Development Team Leaders and those willing to take new course and learn the cutting-edge technology offered by Salesforce (world #1 CRM & Cloud Platform).
As a Technical Lead you will be responsible for:
· Leading, coaching and inspiring small, agile development Teams
· Delegating and monitoring of work progress
· Planning and designing product architecture
· Identifying and reporting risks
· Planning and organizing Team Events
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software engineering
- Practical insight in leading Technical Teams (Agile and/or Waterfall)
- Willingness to learn Cloud (SaaS & PaaS) technologies and direct career into Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, design patterns and industry trends
- Technical experience in the architecture, design and development of various applications
- Practical experience in object-oriented programming and/or web development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- Experience with CRM systems
- Salesforce certificate
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company
- Extensive training in the highest industry standards
- Employment contract
- Benefits package: private medical care, lunch vouchers, sport club card, life insurance and personal accident insurance, ability to use the corporate credit card AMEX Gold.
- Compensation for work in overtime (if required).
- Mentor, who will help you fully exploit the development opportunities in the company.
- Attractive training package (including international training), as well as permanent access to a comprehensive knowledge base and the assistance of international experts.
- Inclusion and diversity value - we’ve received numerous awards in this area, including ‘Top 25 Companies for Diversity.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.