Technical Leader / Development Leader
What will you deal with?
Leading, coaching and inspiring small, agile development Teams.
Delegating and monitoring of work progress.
Planning and designing product architecture.
Identifying and reporting risks.
Planning and organizing Team Events.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software engineering.
- Practical insight in leading Technical Teams (Agile and/or Waterfall).
- Willingness to learn Cloud (SaaS & PaaS) technologies and direct career into Salesforce.
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, design patterns and industry trends.
- Technical experience in the architecture, design and development of various applications.
- Practical experience in object-oriented programming and/or web development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Salesforce certificate.
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest IT companies in the World.
- Support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career - professional trainings, access to advanced knowledge bases, career counseling, clearly defined career path.
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold.
- Flexible working hours and partly remote work.
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: Lodz.Recruitment@accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.