- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years change management and/or project management experience on human capital change/implementation projects.
- Understanding of human resource processes such as: employee entry; engagement; compensation; performance; retention and exit programs.
- Strong oral and written communication, facilitation, relationship-building, and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Accenture’s business processes and associated systems (nice to have)
- Demonstrate an international business outlook and experience of operating strategically in diverse environments, markets and cultures
- Project Management skills in an environment that required an ability to work and plan effectively with minimal direction in ambiguous situations, and manage the implementation of the plan
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently manage self and others in a project environment
- Flexibility, versatility a strong work ethic, comfort dealing with uncertainty, strong client focus and the ability to produce high-quality work
- High level of professionalism and confidence
- Ability to work with and influence team members, senior client leadership and 3rd party service providers towards desired outcomes
- Experience with navigating matrix management organizations and exerting influence with team members from different organizations at all levels
- Experience in working within multifunctional teams involving finance, legal, tax, contract management, vendor management and/or ventures and acquisitions
- An ability to work with a diverse range of people or having had responsibility for small groups of people as part of larger and sometimes global and remote teams
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior executives both inside Accenture and externally
- Experience managing a client relationship and an understanding of service relationships
- Mobility will be required (25%)
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours as required
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Supporting acquisition announcement preparations (prepare FAQs, set up communication transition site)
- Creating Employee Journey Map
- Providing coordination support for New Joiner Orientation
- Conducting pulse surveys – administration and analysis
- Supporting employee communication needs (e.g., prepare employee newsletters/postcards, monitor/update communication transition site (e.g. Yammer page), prepare materials for Employee Info sessions, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.