The Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure team helps clients transform their IT infrastructure using comprehensive, intelligent infrastructure solutions, including cloud, data centers, security solutions and service management. We support digital strategies of our clients by designing and implementing flexible IT solutions or developing and implementing security strategies needed to reduce risk.
As an Accenture ServiceNow Solution Architect, you will be working with internal Sales and Client Account Leads to scope, develop and pitch opportunities and innovative strategic ServiceNow based solutions for high profile enterprise Accenture clients in Poland and across the region. A highly experienced and proven team leader, responsibilities will include owning and directing Accenture ServiceNow teams engaged in proposal responses.
AS AN ACCENTURE TEAM MEMBER, YOU WILL BE ENGAGED IN:
- Responsible for achieving sales and pipeline targets across the new and existing channels.
- Develop working relationship with Sales and Client Account Leads & Support pre-sales meetings with prospective and existing clients.
- Leverage and adapt existing assets for new opportunities.
- Help shape and run client meetings, deliver presentations to prospects and participate in leading the opportunity review discussions.
- Present solution ideas and approaches in client and team sessions, obtain client feedback and ensure solution value drivers are reflected in the client value proposition and proposals.
- Ensure good communication structures for project delivery.
- Identify business development opportunities and communicate them to the sales organization.
- Build working relationships with clients.
- Provide an interface between the sales and technical teams.
- Defining strategic solutions and tactical implementation approaches to support client needs.
- Owning detailed project effort estimates and associated resource plans.
- Producing scoping outputs such as Statements of Work and Solution Designs.
- Mentoring and supporting the delivery team performing scoping activities and reviewing their outputs.
- Identify subsequent areas for solution enhancement and expansion.
- Engagement in large IT transformation projects based on ServiceNow platform in areas:
- IT Service Management
- IT Operation Management
- IT Business Management
- Security Operations
- Cloud Management
- Human Resources
- Performance & Analytics
- AI, Machine Learning and Service Automation
- Being a member of ServiceNow Polish Practice team - fast growing internal organization which contains experts in many IT and ServiceNow areas.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Excellent command of English.
- Ability to meet travel requirements when applicable. Headquarter is in Warsaw.
- Experience in the field of IT Service Management (configuration, incident management, change management).
- Experience in building, modifying and implementing IT processes, including configuration and automation of processes.
- Experience in ServiceNow - min. 4 years in designing and managing the implementation and maintenance of medium and large-sized projects.
- Experience in Discovery & Service Mapping.
- Knowledge of ITIL & Agile.
- Experience designing and implementing client facing solutions leveraging involving enterprise software.
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to ServiceNow integration solutions, including SSO, SAML, SSL, Webservices, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST.
- Soft skills:
- Self-motivated, capable of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Business analysis and requirements gathering skills.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Willing to be part of the local and international projects, even with long term travels.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Ability to develop your skills through participation in projects based on the newest technologies.
- Professional trainings (available in Poland or abroad).
- Direct cooperation with worldwide leading IT companies.
- The prospect of getting to know many industries for ex. Banking, Telco, FMCG, Retail, Energy.
- Competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.