- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Advising Insurance carriers on sales, underwriting, policy, billing, claims, cost reduction, operating model design and business process optimization
- Helping shape thought capital around current and emerging Insurance topics
- Building relationships with global Accenture insurance teams
- Managing projects that address the latest global challenges of the insurance world
- Defining, testing and implementing architectures, capabilities and processes
- Using your analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant Financial Services industry or consulting experience
- Requirements for Guidewire:
- Experience in at least of one of Guidewire modules, alternatively experience in Integration/DataHub area
- Certifications considered as an asset.
- Experience in business analysis (story cards, collaboration with business users, Guidewire process flows) and/or track record of working with Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum Master)
- Experience in Agile methodologies considered as a plus.
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Open-minded and optimistic individual with good time management skills
- Able to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term
- Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to strengthen your Guidewire expertise with trainings and certifications sponsored by Accenture
- Opportunity to strengthen your Agile expertise with trainings and certifications sponsored by Accenture
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Higher Education Finance Transformation Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Cash Applications New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA NY - New York
SAP SCM Test Lead
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.