Join Accenture Strategy Practice in Warsaw and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and you will be part of a global team of strategists, gain international experience, and work with global experts for leading market players, multinationals and innovators.
Data Strategy is a critical, fast growing component of our overall Strategy practice. We develop company-wide strategies that exploit disruptive technologies as well as advise our Fortune 500 CIO clients on how to reimagine their IT operating models, architectures and governance.
As a Data Strategy Consultant, you should have excellent analytical skills and a proven track record of delivering projects. With your impressive knowledge of the evolving digital landscape, disruptive technologies and trends in technology strategy, you will work in high performance teams to address priority C-suite issues with precision and speed.
Working closely with our clients, you will design, build and implement strategies that will help enhance business performance. You will develop specialized expertise - strategic, industry, functional, technical - in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth and personal development.
- Provide strategic advice on technological solutions for businesses with the focus on advanced analytics, data platforms & architecture, cognitive sciences, data driven business insights and information management
- Collaborate closely with CIOs and CEOs on creation of information driven corporate-wide data platforms accelerating rapid evaluation and implementation of analytical use cases
- Define overall data strategy, design best fitting solutions based on state-of-the-art AI/ML landscape of platforms, vendors and frameworks and evaluate business impact of Advanced Analytics implementation
- Conduct assessments of as-is business processes and propose their improvements defining target data and application blueprints to enable adoption of AI/ML
- Experiment in a lab environment to harness the power of DARQ (Distributed Ledgers, Artificial Intelligence, Extended Reality, Quantum Computing) cutting-edge technologies that we continuously develop internally and offer to our technologically most advanced clients
- Articulate and formulate creative business cases, interact with client teams to conduct interviews, discuss findings and recommendations
Minimum Masters’ degree (preferred in IT, Data Science, Big Data, Computer Science, Quantitative Methods or related field with excellent academic performance)
Minimum 4 years of professional experience, preferably in consulting or at high-tech companies
Strong passion for the following topics – Predictive Models, Targeted Advertising, Recommender Systems, Natural Language Processing, Sentiment Analysis, Chatbots, Image & Speech Recognition, Augmented Reality, Data Governance, Data Architecture, Data Quality Management
Practical knowledge of tools, frameworks & technologies within at least one of the following categories:
Machine Learning (R, Python, SAS, SPSS, RapidMiner, KNIME, H2O)
Deep Learning (TensorFlow, Keras, Torch/PyTorch, Theano, OpenCV)
IoT, Cloud Platforms (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS) and Big Data (Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL Databases, Data Lakes & Platforms)
Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities
Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization
Growth mindset, positive attitude & strong interest to solve client challenges, adapt to a changing work environment & deal with new issues
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Polish. Good level of the other foreign language (e.g. German, Italian, French) would be strong asset
Permanent employment contract
Attractive financial & benefits package
Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
Professional Strategy College training in US
Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
Opportunity to travel – gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams located in all geographies
Chance to work with Global TOP Clients on large-scale, prestigious and challenging projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 2 days ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.