- Become a core member of global strategy project teams in M&A industry
- Support teams to define strategic visions, strategies & new business models that address today’s business needs and future growth
- Identify & assess digital solutions & applications required to achieve strategic goals & capture new opportunities
- Assess the business case for new strategic & investment opportunities
- Design new operating models to deliver strategic change and improve organization agility
- Manage Business Strategy Analysts which are part of project delivery team and assign responsibilities on data gathering activities, modeling, interviews, presentation and others
- Interact with client teams to conduct interviews, discuss findings and recommendations
- Support internal Business Development activities by conducting Industry and company specific research (competition, market, financials, customers, etc) and supporting the development of proposal presentations
- Minimum Masters’ degree (preferred in economics, engineering or finance with excellent academic performance)
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Proven knowledge of a M&A industry esp. Post Merger Integration and financial modelling
- Proficiency with Excel and Power Point
- Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a work environment that is international, multi-cultural, competitive & challenging
- Positive attitude & strong interest to solve client challenges, adapt to a changing work environment & deal with new issues
- Excellent business English (written & spoken). Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Professional Strategy College training in US
- Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams & leading subject matter experts
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large & prestigious projects & learn the most innovative thinking & approaches
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.