- Collaborate with project teams engaged in IT Consulting
- Develop and implement innovative solutions for our clients (banking, billing, BI, CRM, and ERP systems)
- Be involved from the concept stage of analyzing existing processes and designing, through to delivering and integrating the solutions
- Work with clients across a broad range of industries e.g. banking, telecommunications, FMCS, retail and energy
- Projects are carried out throughout Poland and other countries
- Bachelor's Degree, our preferred majors are: computer science, telecommunications, in case of other majors (e.g. economics, finance) candidates should be interested in pursuing their career in IT area
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. Java, C++, .Net) and databases (e.g. SQL) will be an asset
- Excellent command of English and Polish
- Ability to meet travel requirements when applicable. Headquarter is located in Warsaw.
- Contribution to the growth of the largest companies on the market
- Continuing professional development in an international company
- Clearly defined career path and career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to advanced knowledge bases and to the advices of international experts
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities and clubs
- Competitive benefits package
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.