Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
You will participate in the development and support of various voice services for Accenture.
- Deploy, configure and maintain a variety of voice technologies, including: Microsoft Skype for Business, Cisco, Sonus/RBBN and Polycom
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 operational support for deployed voice solutions and technologies
- Perform traffic engineering analysis on network facilities
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on the deployment of voice and network technologies
- Problem management; diagnosis, escalation, tracking and resolution
- Experience with Cisco Voice technologies (CUCM, CME, IPT, Gateways)
- Experience with Skype for Business (Mediation Servers, SBS/SBA, Skype Control Panel)
- Experience in ISDN, SIP Trunking, Voice gateways, Soft/Hard phones
- Understanding of networking concepts and components (DNS, DHCP, switches, routers, NAT, firewall, proxy, web filters, etc.)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP services and associated ports
What we can offer
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
We have been recognized as a Solid Employer (we provide our employees with regular trainings and development sessions, we respect Polish Labour Law/BHP, we pay on time and calculate overtime hours).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.