What do we expect?
- 3-5 years’ business experience, ideally within a research agency or research department
- Understanding of primary research methodologies
- Understanding of quantitative data analysis techniques
- Willingness to learn how to develop BI applications with survey data
- Working with databases and using various data analysis techniques
- Preparing databases for analysis (cleaning data, preparing flat files, etc.)
- Using Excel in addition to using SPSS (e.g., creation of tabs, weighting data, significance testing). The candidate will be required to demonstrate their working knowledge of Excel and SPSS.
- Using online programming software eg. Confirmit
- Ability to handle data from surveys including multi-country surveys requiring translations, weighting or local considerations
- Experience of working on multiple projects at the same time and/or in virtual teams (i.e., multi-locations, multi-countries).
- Innovative mindset; willingness to develop and work on ‘outside the box’ solutions
Additional asset would be the ability to extend survey deliverables by applying at least one of the following methods:
- Using qualitative methods (ethnographic research, focus groups, in-depth interviews)
- Applying survey insights directly into business strategy
- Merging survey results with third party data sources to apply economic modelling
- Applying Machine Learning algorithms on survey datasets (SPSS or Python or R)
- Driving the automation of survey processes, working with Alteryx (data transformation and reporting)
- Visualizing survey results with BI tools (Qlik or Tableau or Power BI)
What we can offer?
- Interesting and stable position in a global company.
- Professional and international work environment.
- Opportunities to build and extend professional skills.
- Access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive salary and benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.