The Security Management IT Team (Accenture Security Department) helps clients identify gaps in the protection of systems and products. Moreover, the team analyzes an impact of vulnerabilities on business and calculate the potential risk of non-compliance, plans and design strategies which help clients implement precisely defined IT and cybersecurity solutions. Our experts help clients in rising awareness about cybersecurity. Significantly, we offer help identifying and implementing regulatory requirements (e.g. GDPR, NIS) and support in preparing company for certification (e.g. ISO27001).
What will you do?
You will take part in interesting and remarkable projects for large Polish and international companies, and work within IT Security Department. Mainly you will:
- Define strategies, policies and IT security procedures
- Define operational models for IT security units
- Define IT security processes (information security management, IT security processes, managing risk in cybersecurity field and data protection)
- Designing and implementing innovative IT security solutions
- Implementation of maturity reviews / analyzes of security gaps within the organization and IT security solutions
What do we expect?
- Experience and knowledge related to information security management and constant protection of critical infrastructure
- Experience in identification and assessing information security risk
- Experience in creating operational models and systems related to security data management
- Managerial experience in supervising projects for external customers
- Ability of aggregation data from various sources, preparing reports and documents
- Experience in regulatory projects (e.g. GDPR, NIS)
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 and Certification CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO27001 Lead Auditor, SABSA, PMP, Prince2 will be an additional asset
- Higher education
- Mobility (projects are conducted in Poland and abroad), very good knowledge of Polish and English
What can we offer?
- Access to the most modern IT security solutions by taking part in various international projects
- Opportunity to work with senior management from al over the world
- Knowledge of security procedures from different areas, such as banking
- Knowledge of effective management methodologies, mainly concerning the management of IT security sector
- Key IT security and project management certificates (e.g.CISA, CISM, CISSP, Prince2, PMP)
- Competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate American Express Gold credit card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.