- interact daily with the Technology Strategy team
- support project teams in data driven assessments of the impact of new technologies on business operations
- support client and internal teams in data gathering and analysis
- plan and perform analyses and research that address business issues and generate insights about the client and industry participate in the creation of strategic approaches and road-maps to problems that can be solved with technology (incl. data analysis, processed digitization, cloud computing and many others)
- learn new ways of working and collaboration at Accenture
- absorb cutting edge knowledge on enterprise technology
- Long term Internship – lasts minimum 6 months (4-5 days in a week)
- Opportunity – there is a high probability that we will offer you a full-time job as a Technology Strategy Analyst at the end of the internship
- Prestigious, multinational clients – you will work for some of the largest and most influential companies in the world
- Career boost – training and certification, mentoring program, fast-track promotion path
- Students of at least the 3rd year studying engineering, information technology , , or similar majors
- Previous experience as an intern/employee (optional)
- Excellent command of Polish and English
- Skills in Tableau or Power BI (optional)
- Interest in emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Internet of Things and Blockchain
- Drive to learn
- Availability (min. 30 hours / week)
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
USA PA - Philadelphia
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.