Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Mostly you will:
You will get involved in run deals, thus maintenance of our existing clients Linux/Unix environments. You may also get involved in projects such as AWS, AZURE cloud projects and as well get involved in building privates clouds using building blocks such as OpenStack. Depending on your studies we are always flexible and adjust hours/week. It can be 32hrs/weeks.
What will you do?
- Getting to know, understand and administer different linux brands Accenture support,
- Learn and expand your current skills in scripting, using bash, shell, PowerShell and etc,
- Learn and venture into the latest cloud technologies, such as AWS, AZURE, Oracle and Google Cloud,
- Learn and expand automation using different tools on the market, e.g. Ansible, Puppet, OpenStack and etc,
- Support L2 and L1 teams with periodic updates and system patching, assist in communications to business about environment related major incidents.
What we do expect from you?
- Good English, Polish (written and spoken)
- At least some understanding and basic knowledge of Linux
- Understanding of Cloud Technologies
- At least knowledge of network services and protocols
- Your engagement and enthusiastic
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work in team
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to gain broad experience of the large IT infrastructure
- Flexible working hours
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, trainings and certifications, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.