Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
IO Poland is a Warsaw based Accenture deliver center that provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to a diverse base of the largest companies in the world, from telecommunications providers and utilities companies through banks and financial & insurance companies, healthcare and consumer goods. We specialize in Data Center & Cloud architecture and remote management services as well as provide full-coverage DevOps support for organizations at any stage of software development.
We value work-life balance and recognize the need for flexibility in the way we work—in particular, the ability to work from home. We offer a range of market-relevant, training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career and home life. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in other technologies if you decide so.
Mostly you will:
You will get involved in run deals, thus maintenance of our existing clients Linux/Unix environments. You may also get involved in projects such as AWS, AZURE cloud projects and as well get involved in building privates clouds using building blocks such as OpenStack. Depending on your studies we are always flexible and adjust hours/week. It can be 32hrs/weeks.
What will you do?
- Getting to know, understand and administer different linux brands Accenture support,
- Learn and expand your current skills in scripting, using bash, shell, PowerShell and etc,
- Learn and venture into the latest cloud technologies, such as AWS, AZURE, Oracle and Google Cloud,
- Learn and expand automation using different tools on the market, e.g. Ansible, Puppet, OpenStack and etc,
- Support L2 and L1 teams with periodic updates and system patching, assist in communications to business about environment related major incidents.